Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxes applied only till sale orders amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I need to solve this issue:

In sale order creation I need to have tax condition, for example LCIT, applied only if the total of invoices to the customer is fo example 10.000$

when the amount total is reached, the tax condition must be deactivate.

It is possible?

I have seen that in VK12 is possible to set a maximum amount but it is not referred to the total import billed but only to the part referred to the condition price. This is not enaugh for me.

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Shila

You would need to consider a time period for calculating total invoice values, as suggested by Jignesh. Then you can use a requirement to verify if the limit has reached for your tax condition.

BR, William

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, beginning of the year.

I just wondering if something standard exists because is a legal requirement

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you talking about LCIT License legal requirement in Italy?

If yes, there is a standard Tax Condition Type available - LCIT - VAT license Italy and you can search SAP Notes giving further on this condition.

You can refer SAP Note number - 60811, 455971, etc.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need a requirement routine (t-code VOFM) and check your condition by ABAP code.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to use scale functionality in the condition type LCIT? Since it is a group condition type, you can use descending scale value.

You can refer the OSS notes 72040 - Tax exemption licenses with condition technique and 60811 - Tax exemption license in Italy for further reference.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

SScale is not what i need!

first of all because there i cannot say to deactivate the condition but, at least, i arrive to define that the value of condition will be zero: but we are speaking obout taxes so the tax code will be applied and I don't want

secoond because i have explained that the total is not refereed to the order i am creating but on what  have already invoiced to the customer.

ANy solution?

br

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe your requirement is system needs to calculate the total invoiced value to the customer till date and if the value is more than 10,000$ than LCIT should not be applied.

Can you let us know how the total invoice value is to be calculated? I mean is it the value from a particular date for example from 1 January of the year till date of creation of current sales orders or any other date range?

What happens in case of Returns and credit memos? Should value of these invoice reduced from total invoiced value?

One option could be to create a Z-Table which is updated every time is Invoice is created with say Customer code, Invoice number, Invoice date and Invoice Value. Along with this a Pricing Routine can be created and assigned to Pricing Procedure which will look at the Z-Table (at the time of creation of Sales Order) and activate / deactivate the LCIT condition as per the requirement.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

calculated from begginning of the year.