cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX_CODE_DROPDOWN IN SC ITEM NOT WORKING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm working in WD /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_BD and trying to make enable the field TAX_CODE_DROPDOWN but no way to do it. The field is binding READ_ONLY to the context in the structure TAX_DATA.M_DE_TAX_DATA.TAX_CODE.

When I populate item and go to details the tax code amount is not being visible as a dropdown field, just as an input field set as read only. No option to select, even the default one.

The binding property is set as Invert attribute/property not to a boolean. I've tried to change the value of the context field to abap_false and also to abap_true in Modify View as Init but the problem remains still.

I've also tried to enable the dropdown with this lines but also not working.

*Data: wd_uielement type ref to cl_wd_abstract_dropdown_by_idx.

*DATA: lv_bool      TYPE wdy_boolean.

*      wd_uielement ?= view->get_element( 'TAX_CODE_DROPDOWN' ).

*      wd_uielement->set_enabled( value = abap_true ).

Can anyone help please? Is really urgent, thanks a lot.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caroline,

Have you deleted the binding of Enabled property to TAX_DATA.M_DE_TAX_DATA.TAX_CODE, before trying "wd_uielement->set_enabled( value = abap_true )." ?

If not, have you tried learning where this field is being modified?

There seems to be an application requirement for this field behavior, which belongs to SRM area.

Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

thanks for your quick reply, the binding property cannot be deleted because is a standard field. The old UI element is not able to be enhanced or modify.

In this class "cl_wd_abstract_dropdown_by_idx" is where the field is being modified but the method to delete the binding is protected and I can´t reach to it by code. Any other sugesstions?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

Caroline.

Answers (0)