Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Timesheet Entry - RFC Exception /IWFND/CM_BEC/026

seerapu_hemagiri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As a part of FIORI Timesheet Standard application, when we are trying to create time in F72 (Netweaver gateway client), we encounter an RFC exception as below

/IWFND/CM_BEC/026 : RFC Error: Exception condition "NOT_FOUND" triggered

The issue is with below entity sets:

WorklistCollection

On debugging, we found an issue with standard function module “DDIF_NAMETAB_GET” which is trying to fetch field 'DISPTEXTW1' from CATSDB Table. However, the field is missing from the table in ECC system. As a result, ECC system is throwing dump exception.

Could you please suggest ?

Thanks in Advance.

Hemagiri Seerapu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

carsten_buechert
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hemagiri,

currently we are facing exactly the same issue. Could you please share your latest approaches to solve it? Did you open an OSS Message? If yes, I would like to reference it.

Regards,

Carsten

seerapu_hemagiri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Carsten,

Yes i have raised OSS message. Issue got resolved by implementing the below SAP Note.

Check this https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/incident/pointer/002075129500001574872016

SAP Note : 2302090

Cheers,

Hemagiri Seerapu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to checking whether the functionality is working properly in back end system, also check if you have gone through the release information note 1944072 - Release Information Note for HCM FIORI application: My Timesheet and implemented the relevant SAP notes in your system.

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemagiri,

Can you please check if you could submit time using the backend transaction? looks like a backend issue than anything to do with fiori app.

Issue doesn't seem to have any relation to fiori app.

Thanks,

Prasanna