Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP check instructions issue and checking horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have case as per below:

Our existing setup is like business event A for sales order and no checking horizon in check instruction and we are using only activate RBA in check instruction.

Proposal is that we have to use business event is ZA instead of A for sales order and we have use checking horizon along with Business event.

Activate RBA we need to select  and along with start immediately.

Is it possible to use start immediately along with checking horizon.  what will be the effect and how can we do setup. please help if anyone can.

can we do it all 4 parameter together ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RbA Rules Immediately with Checking Horizon works. I hope your rule has a calculation profile that can cut across the Checking Horizon period. CP controls how long you want to delay the confirmation of y sales document. You can test this in your sandbox.

Cheers,

BK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply Babu Kilari,

i have one more doubt about using RBA with checking horizon.

• Can we use gATP and confirmation on Checking Horizon at the same time ? I got in doubt because if Checking Horizon is used, we might never get the GATP to look at the Alternatives and there for might have to Work without Checking horizon
  • Business want the possibility to get the gATP screen but that they can reject a substitution and Either leave unconfirmed / or confirmed to Lead if not available

Basically we need help to See the possibility’s we have to get RBA to work on YOR and to work better.

Raj Kashyap

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For point 1 - use rules immediately and it would execute the alternatives first before confirming the remaining requirements at the CH.

For point 2 - It is possible to display the delivery proposal screen to see the substitution results and they can reject the confirmation if they need. But, once they reject it completely - system would not confirm it at CH., because it is after the fact step. Probably, you may try "Preselection of Substitutions" to see if system shows the confirmation at EOCH as a separate entry and that can be chosen instead of sub items results.

you need to test those ind sandbox server to test. Standard SAP stuff and no customization so far in the above two.

Cheers

BK

Answers (0)