cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is was the use in the clients business ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Let us assume that OK, we installed Netweaver and made some developments for the client. Then what is the use of these developments in the clients prospective, i mean how the client going to use these for his business.

Thanks in Advance,

Diwakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I really don't get your point. Could you be more precise what your problem is?

regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear benny,

What i mean is,how the client(or customer or a company or an industry) is going to use the netweaver technology( after we implemented the netweaver developments to the clients).

What is the business scnerios that a company will use netweaver technologies.

I mean creating orders, delivaries.......

If any body got examples please help me to know the details.

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

you got it right, this is technology. That means it does not contain directly all meanings of its use. For example, if you know about the technbology of brickbuilding, this does not say anything about what you will build with it. You need a concrete case to talk about this. This could be a house, a school, a hospital - all these usages would influence the way you are using your technology.

Netweaver delivers you a complete platform that contains everything you need for building business software. That is not only a programming environment, but also people integration technology, process integration, information integration, and others.

Your very concrete examples like creating orders or deliveries are already covered by SAP software that is already available for NetWeaver. There is a complete ERP from SAP. Development on the customer site is only needed for processes that the standard software does not cover.

Hope this helps a little bit. If you need to know more it would be a good idea to get some information from www.sap.com and then read into the documents providede by this website.

Regards,

Benny

Answers (0)