cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control the number of rows retrieved while using the Dependency profiling?

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was trying out with  the Dependency profiling in SAP Info_Steward , however I am unable to view the respective data of few fields when i tried

to view the data of the table in the Info steward tool, only partial number of rows are getting retrieved(that might be the reason why I am unable to view the respective data) as shown below:-

In the above output the fields with "PT" are not getting displayed whenever i try to view the data of the respective table using the "view data" option

(I guess this is because of the partial amount of rows retrieved(which might be due to the dependency criteria set by me,but then PT's absence should not be taken), I have not used any filters as well)

I wonder what could be reasons behind this and is there any way to retrieve full amount of records instead of partial records??

Please help me out with this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's a default limit of 500 records in View Data. But you can simply add a filter to view what you need:

former_member188628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk

Thanks a lot for the solution

Regards

Moumita

Answers (0)