Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account contract VA01

elaice_goulart
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I need to resolve a problem, but I do not know what is better way. Can you help me?

The sold has two account contracts (CAA3), and this is impacting my automatic creation sales order process (program z), because account contract field was blank in sales order.

We tried to block the account contract, but VA01 continues to show two accounts to choice.

I Think is not possible to block one account, and I Will should change some bapi ou exit in VA.

What do you think?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daniel_cunha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi elaice.goulart,

How did you solve?

Best Regards,

Daniel Cunha.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear what exactly your requirement is.  If I understood correctly, you have some contracts and with reference to these contracts, you were trying to create sale orders via some customized program where certain values are missing in sale order.

Since as you said it is a customized program, not sure, whether you checked with your ABAP team to see  what logic is built.  But in general, if you create a sale order manually with reference to a contract, all field values would be fetched to sale order.  So try to check by creating manually one sale order and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

elaice_goulart
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello!

When I create a sales order, VA01 show me two account contracts, and I need to choose one (this is ok). I'd like to know if exist some way to  block one account contract, and VA01 show me only one, If this is not possible, where I can put a logic to choose contract account, in VA01 (How I have more than one process to create sales order, I believe that better way is to change VA01).

Thanks!

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have two different partners for a same partner function..so system is throwing these two accounts and their related contracts while creating sales order..(can you share your screen shot for better understanding)

just a guess-have you tried default option at XD02>>sales area data>>partner functions tab>>last column..(for your required partner function)

Phanikumar

elaice_goulart
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

Sold and ship are equals.

I believe that is necessary put logic in some user exit  in VA to change contract account (because of my automatic process). What user exit do you recommend?

I saw user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD  , but I don't know, What do you think?