cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate is not coming in the billing document

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have a scenario that i have created a rebate based on material hierarchy using rebate agreement type BO04 (Hierarchy Rebate).

I have completed the condition technique and the condition table is pulling in the rebate agreement type BO04 correctly.As shown below.

i have created the condition record for the customer, material and the material hierarchy as shown below.

but when i complete the OTC sales cycle the rebate is not coming in the billing. I do not know why.

The material hierarchy level i'm using is 6. Any advise?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaw,

Are prerequisites for rebate processing met? (Rebate active for Sales org., Payer and Billing Document Type)

If so, please share Condition Analysis detail in Billing Document for your rebate condition types.

0 Kudos

Bilgin,

The rebate is activated in all the 3 places.

the condition analysis are pulling in the BO03 condition type, but as i mention i'm working with the BO04 condition type. The condition type BO04 is not even pulling in the billing

thanks,

Shaw

0 Kudos

Bilgin,

I wrongly type the condition type BO04. I'm actually working with the condition type BO05 as shown in the earlier post screen shot.

Thanks,

Shaw

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does it say for B005 on the condition analysis screen? If the condition type is included in pricing procedure, it will be listed on the left hand side.

0 Kudos

Bilgin,

Thank you so much. I do not know how i missed to add the BO05 condition in my pricing procedure.

After adding the condition the rebate is coming in the billing document.

Thanks once again.

Answers (0)