cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle 11g Error (homedb_1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ive got problems with the SAP NetWeaver installation using Enhancment Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0. On a Windows 2008 R2 Server.

Installed Oracle Version is 11.2.0.4.

When im at the Window where i can choose between the Versions of the Database, ive got 110 and 112. When im trying to use 112 the instalaltion gives me this errorcode:

The DB Home folder e:\oracle\i01adm\11204\dbhome_1 has not the correct DB Server version 112. Select a different DB Home folder or install the correct database server software.

The funny way is, when i lock in the 110 the installation got no problem with that option.

What should i do now?

Sorry for my grammer, native german speaker

Thanks alot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Philip

Your Oracle Home folder (e:\oracle\i01adm\11204\dbhome_1) does not comply wit the SAP standard installation path (it should be e:\oracle\I01\11204).

Did you install Oracle using SAP media and the appropriate script (sapserver.cmd) ?

Please check the installation guide (page 22)

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000608442010E/win_ora_upgrade.pdf

I'm afraid you'll need to uninstall Oracle and install it again following SAP procedure

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yves,

you brought me on the right idea. The Environment Variables were set on the old Path.

Just deleting them (reinstall oracle), restart the system and try it again was correctly.

Thank you for your fast answer!

Answers (0)