cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order status column missing from va02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

For our company, we've three distribution channel for sales. 10,20 & 30. When we're going to create a sales order having distribution channel 10, which is actually export sales, the column OPEN, UNCONF, CONF, LOCK & HOLD with check box are available. But in the case of distribution channel 20 & 30, which are Local & Intercompany sales, the status indicator columns are missing. As a consequence, when our SD team generates sales order report based on open order, locked order etc. the local & intercompany orders are missing from the report.

What is the probable cause of this problem and what steps should we take to eliminate the problem. I'm new in SAP world. Your answer will help me to gain more experience.

Regards,

Sakib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guess you're talking about status profiles, which are assigned to sales document types. It is probable that for distribution channel 10 you use a different sales order type, and for distribution channel 20 you use another. Check from t-code VOV8 only to see that one sales order type has a status profile assigned to it, and other one has not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right we're using different order type for the different channel like for 10 the order type is ZEXP, for 20 ZLOC, for 30 ZINC. I've checked the status profile field of each order type as per your suggestion. But the field is blank for all the types. Actually, I'm talking about the fields which have a check box, which SD team used to indicate either the order is still open/locked for delivery. They just need to tick the checkbox to do it. I'm not sure it is status profile or not. Plz find the attached image.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you could share how you come to that screen it will bring you more help (i.e. Go to -> Header -> Additional Data -> ????). If this isn't a standard SAP screen, which I doubt it, you'll need to check some screen exits with help of ABAP consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your kind assistance. The problem was that the status profile is exclusively configured for Export Sales. That's why indicators are missing for other order types. Now our ABAP consultants are taking care of it.

Best Regards,

Sakib

Answers (0)