Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST scenarios throwing error in PO QAS

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I transported all the REST services from DEV to QAS. None of them are working. I have REST ----- PO ------ RFC synchronous interfaces. I did the transport and configured all objects properly in QAL.

This is the error that I get in communication channel

Error while sending message to module processor: Sender Channel 'CC_MM_REST_Sender' (ID: 1e27f1997df53535b3999edc5c66ff2c): Catching exception calling messaging system: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Could not determine mapping steps for message 727c3c45-2182-11e6-acd7-00000c77def2: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Could not determine mapping steps for message 727c3c45-2182-11e6-acd7-00000c77def2: Could not determine mapping steps for message 727c3c45-2182-11e6-acd7-00000c77def2: Could not determine mapping steps for message 727c3c45-2182-11e6-acd7-00000c77def2

I am using Java mapping, UDFs in each of the interfaces.

I exported the design objects to the desktop, and then imported it from desktop to the QAL

Any idea why this error happens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

If the RFC returns the fault message other than actual response message then you will get this error because for this message you are not defined any mapping, check the response message from ERP. Check the response you are getting from ERP is matching to your response mapping?

Regards,

Praveen.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I am not able to check message monitoring due to this error which I am getting in both PO QAS and PO DEV. We did patch upgrade and are facing this error

I just noted one thing which could be reason for this error.

When I go to Administration page and try to activate the Data cache or Java Virtual Machine cache, I am not able to do that. It is greyed out.

How can I activate cache? Which role should I add to do this cache refresh?

Regards

Harish Babu

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Check in runtime workbench if you are not able to open message monitor.

http://pidev:50000/rwb/index.jsp

Regards,

Praveen.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I am in single stack PO. So there is no runtime workbench

Regards

Harish

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I also have PO single stack and i can access runtime workbench. You dont find it in start page but enter the URL in the browser.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

For PO single stack u have to check in Configuration and monitoring-->adapter engine-->message monitoring

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha

I have mentioned in an above reply that message monitoring is not working due to some error after patch upgrade and we have raised an error message

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue was due to insufficient authorization for the user that I use to post message to ECC system.

Regards

Harish Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

To debug if it is a data issue which is not acceptable by the RFC,

It would be helpful if you could select the validation by adapter option in the receiver communication channel of your IFlow.

Regards

Sanjali