Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with MDG 8.0 on SAP S/4 HANA On Premise Edition 1511 FPS01

Former Member
0 Kudos

No creating of BP with MDG - General Data area not editible

Hello together

we've installed a S4/HANA 1511 and have startet to config MDG8. After completing the standard config. guide for MDG 8.0, we're facing following problem, it's not possible to create a BP because the area 'Change Request' - 'General Data' is not editible, the rest is ok.

The change request ID shows '0', it will be not changed or counted higher, but in 'USMD_CREQ' object in SNRO it counts every started CR's.

As I determined, It seems an FPM Problem,

The Problem occurs in the Feederclass 'CL_USMD_CR_GUIBB_GENERAL_DATA'

„ Component FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2

Component Configuration USMD_CR_GENERAL_DATA"

There is a Errormessage '‚Field ‚REPLIC_MODE‘ is not available in feeder definition'

The field 'Replic_Mode' is missing in the FPM Repository >> How can I extend or maintain the used repository of a FPM Component?

But this field 'Replic_Mode' is defined in the repository of the component 'USMD_CR_MASTER' (>> here is this field not used.), It's the USMD over the USMD_CR_GENEREAL_DATA.

The access/check of the 'REPLIC_MODE' is done in the Interface Method 'IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM~GET_DEFINITION' of the feederclass'CL_USMD_CR_GUIBB_GENERAL_DATA'

This problem occurs in two diffrent new installed SAP Systems with the same Release (S4/HANA 1511).

And one of the Systems is installed by SAP, it runs in OS at SAP HEC.

The second System we've installed on a diffrent plattform.

Has anybody an idea?

Thanks for your support

p.s.

- It's not an authorization problem

- and it's not the 1st system I installed!

Cahit Temizkan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we've tried already the same configuration like Alexey Kozlov, it runs.

You need in S4/Hana to avtivate BP, S & C Components of the MDG.

alexey_kozlov2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, Cahit

I encoutered with similar issue for MDG-BP but it was previous release 7.0

I suggest you to activate not only MDG-BP Business functions but MDG-S and MDG-C also.

(there is no such information in Configuration guide)

After that my BPs worked fine.

Regards,

Alex Kozlov

RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually this doesn't make much sense in this scenario since in S/4 doesn't support customer and/or supplier (these objects don't exist) but only BP.

Best,

Riccardo

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the genil model CR is inconsistent. Check it in transaction GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER. REPLIC_MODE is available in structure BSS_CRIL_ROOT_ATTRIBUTES.Also check if all the necessary business functions have been activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuram,

thank you for your support, I've checked it, unfortunately the problem exist further more.

GReetings

Cahit