SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change Parameter Values for Service provider contract reference number

Biman
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want to change the Parameter values for a particular Service provider's contract reference.

I can see & make changes using the transaction EEDMIDESERVPROV02 but I want to know if I can make the same config changes through SPRO or not.

I tried searching in SAP Utilities -> Intercompany Data exchange -> Service providers and in SAP Utilities -> Intercompany Data exchange -> Service provider agreements. But I was not able to find what I was looking for.

If anyone can help me with this do let me know. In the meantime I will continue searching and if I find it I will share the same here.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Biman
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found that these changes cannot be transported and was required to be created directly in production.

So if anyone is looking for answers to this, then you will need to make the changes directly in the production (or required system).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Biman
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found that these changes cannot be transported and was required to be created directly in production.

So if anyone is looking for answers to this, then you will need to make the changes directly in the production (or required system).