Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split huge data load by using selection

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Apologies for the long message.

We are currently planning the upload of data into our SPM BI system from the ECC. Our SPM is on 3.0 and the BW is on 7.4 on HANA.

The data set we are looking at is huge even for the 2 year period that we need, especially for invoices. A test extract for 6 months from ECC took around 8 hours. The data package size is already set to be 1000, as recommended.

In one of the SCN threads I had read that we can split the data load by loading to PSA directly using infopackages. For the final load, we can trigger through UI, selecting the latest few months which would update all the PSA data into the inbound.

However, in our case we see its different. I have loaded data from Jan 2014 to Dec 2015 in 2 batches (for an year) using PSA. Then I trigger the load for Jan 2016 to current date by setting Infopackage filter and start using the UI. But in the inbound I can see the data available only for this last set (Jan 2016 to current date).

Is there any way to achieve large data set update into BW for SPM usage by splitting and correctly updating the inbound and reporting layers too?

Regards,

Abhishek Rajan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhishek_rajan3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas to achieve this.

Regards,

Abhishek Rajan.