cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App & Device Management CLOUD trial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i testing with a trial version the Mobile configuration mit SAP Secure Mobile.

I deleted the enrollment. How can I send a enrollment to my device ?

I searched but nothing found.

Thank you

regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BWomelsdorf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom -

The app and device management service does not support sending a notification to the end user to prompt him/her to enroll. 

To send an enrollment email, you'll have to take the Mobile Place URL and send an email to your users manually (or do some sort of mail merge).

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Britt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Britt,

I tried it. I go to the Mobile Secure Platfrom -> Policy -> Android and copied the Enrollment URL. On my device I get following error : "This XML FIle does not appear to have any style information associated with it.

Thanks for your help

regards

Tom

BWomelsdorf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Enrollment for Mobile Secure is done through Mobile Place.  In the App & Device Management service tile, copy the URL from the "Go to Mobile Place" link and run that from the device.

If from a mobile device you can authenticate to mobile place, but it doesn't ask you to enroll your device, you will have to go into "Manage Users" from the app & device management console and change your edit your user from Umnanaged to Managed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Including Former Member to take a look at this.

former_member228655
Participant
0 Kudos

Has this issue been resolved?

Thanks,
Sejal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

Welcome to the SAP Mobile Secure user.

If you would like to enroll the device in SAP Mobile Secure, you should be receiving an email notification for SAP Mobile Place URL. In order to get this email notification, go to SAP Mobile Secure Portal ->Accounts -> Roles -> add the user to "Mobile Place" role.

Enter the Mobile Place URL on the device browser, it will ask you to "Enroll the device now" or "do it later". You can chose "Enroll the device now" to enroll the device in SAP Mobile Secure.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Sushmitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmitha,

I reassigned me to the Mobile Place role. But I don't get a Mail.

regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

You should be getting Mobile Place Invitation to your email id. Did you make the user "managed" or "un managed" in the settings while adding the user in SAP Mobile Secure Portal. Both managed and unmanaged users should receive the invite.

Here is the Invitation looks like:

Cheers,
Sushmitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmitha,

here is a Screenshot. I changed everything. But I dont get a E-Mail

regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Is the issue still persists?

Kind Regards,
Sushmitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmitha,

yes.

I deleted the Mobile App on my Android device. And assign it again.

But nothing happens.

Kind Regards

Tom Dammer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

Once you create trial account, you login to SAP Hana Cloud Platform Cockpit -> Services -> App & Device Management(enable it)-> double click on this -> you can see "Go To Mobile Place" option. Click on "Go To Mobile Place" ->a new tab is opened -> enter the URL on the device browser to enroll your device in SAP Mobile Secure.

Here is the screenshot for your reference:

This way you can start enrolling the devices in SAP Mobile Place. But, for the invitations not receiving to the user I still need to check on this.

Kind Regards,
Sushmitha