cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List the SOs have been released?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the reality, we release a lot of SOs per day. At the end of day, we would like to know how many SOs are released & the value of each SO. Do we have any reports in SAP can list out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you just need a list of the orders that are currently released (regardless of when it happened) or specifically what was released during specific time frame?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I just need a list of sales were released during a specific time frame.

Eg: Today is 31 May, I would like to know the list of SO I released on 30 May

Regards,

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need to see the changes made within certain time period then there is no other way to achieve this than to read the change documents. Check transaction AUT10, maybe it can help to some extent.

You might want to review the business requirement. Not sure why exactly this information needed and what decisions will it drive. Maybe it's not really that important. Otherwise you could also check if SIS or custom output could be used to track this information, so that you don't have to use the change documents. There is no easy, out of the box, solution for such requirements.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had similar business requirement in a previous project

The reason why they asked for that was that the company planned to automate/outsource/centralize their CM processing and they need some data, based on which to estimate the current workload, approximate cost of outsourcing, future benefits of a combination of the three approaches.

At that time we had some developments in credit management, which resulted in credit status changes. On top of that the company needed to consider also the case when the credit clerk rechecks the document instead of releasing it, which results in change of status, so we could not use only the change documents.

We ended up with a z-table, where we recorded status changes with timestamps, recheck/release process and a lot more on certain events.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linh,

Goto SE16Ngive table VBUK in the field CMGST select value "D" Document released by credit representative. For the value Part use table VBAP field CMPRE.

Hope This Helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phan,

You could list them via VA05N transaction. All open orders and all orders could be displayed according to selection screen criteria. In addition that, you could separate orders which you want to display based on sales organization,sold to party, created by etc.

Best Regards

Engin KARABOĞA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Engin,

Thanks for your feedback. However it does help me to list out which SOs I did release by VKM3.

For example: Customer orders 10 SOs, but I just release 5. How can I list out this 5 SOs.

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Linh,

Check report VA06 - Sales Order Monitor 

In the selection screen you can Enter Sales order type and date range or any other selection criteria you need. Most important - select the All Sales Orders Radio button.

In the output screen, you have a column Credit Status (CredStatus), if the status here is D, it means it was released by Credit representative.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I have put in VA06 in the command filed says dose not exist

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amwer,

Can you check this with your Basis Team? Probably latest updates / patches are not applied in your system.

The transaction VA06 calls standard program - SD_OSO_MONITOR.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh Sir,

I will check and update.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Phan,

For doing something like this disaggregation, I think, you could generate a query with SQ01 by using VBAK and VBUK tables.Sales document will be  common field over there. Moreover, you could add VBAK-ERDAT and VBUK-CMGST fields. Thus, you could display orders which had been credit management. This solution is coming to my mind. It can be evaluated.

Regards

Engin KARABOĞA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

I found the message "Transaction VA06 does not exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

But unfortunately I have not authorization to access SQ01. So from your feedback, I understand that no standard report can satisfy my query. I can only develop a customized report, is it right?