Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SOD Review

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently on an audit engagement and my scope of work is to perform segregation of duties (SOD) review. For this review, I am using <Ad removed>. One of the tables required is UST12.

However, my client is having difficulties to extract the said table. I have tried using SE16 but it failed as well. Is there any alternative for me to proceed with the review? If so, is there any transaction code that can be used to extract the UST12 table (other than SE16) or tables that can be combined to generate the same data as UST12?

Appreciate your feedback on this matter. Thank you so much.

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

SAP basis course ADM940 provides the information you need. But as auditor you should know the auth.-related transactions/reports/tables already anyway.

Bernhard

0 Kudos

Dear Bernhard,

I am familiarizing myself with SAP auditing and segregation of duties (SOD) review is quite a new concept for me. So far my concern is is there any alternative for me to have the UST12 table without using SE16/SE16N t-codes?

Even my client tried to extract the mentioned table but no avail.