cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System name is not appearing under service maintenance folder while creating ODATA Service through SEGW

Former Member

Hi Friends,

We have separate development server and Fiori gateway server. When I create project through SEGW in development server I am not getting the system name under "Service Maintenance" folder after generating the project. Because of this I could not proceed to further steps. I've gone through several help document for this, all the documents mentioning that system name will be shown under the "service maintenance" folder after clicking the generate button, where as its not happening for me.

To I fix this issue, do I need to do any configuration before I create the project? or let me know the complete step to create ODATA service in Development and use it in FIORI gateway server?

Thanks,

K.Safiq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Safiq,

You can register the oData service in the Fiori Frontend server.

Transaction is /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186099
Contributor

Hi Safiq,

Follow the below SPRO path and maintain the gateway system details. This will enable the option you are looking for in gateway builder to register the services.

SAP NetWeaver-> Gateway Service Enablement-> Backend OData Channel -> Connection Settings to SAP NetWeaver Gateway -> SAP NetWeaver Gateway Settings

However this is not mandatory, you can use transaction /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE in gateway system and perform the registration.

Thanks,

Prasanna