Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual PO - PGI- No Accounting Document

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!!

We configured the "Individual Purchase Order" and it did automatically generate the PR and it was converted in to PO (with Account Assignment M).

And then we did the GR for the PO and it generated both Material & Accounting document. And the inventory is correctly shown as "Sales Order Stock" in MMBE report.

Next, we created a delivery for the sales order (i.e Individual PO) and then did the PGI (Movement 601 , Special Stock E ), it posted the material document in the system and relieved the inventory out of SAP, but there is no accounting document posted. Can one of you please let me know why the accounting doc is not posted.

I already checked and the required material type is setup as Value & Qty update @ the plant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

The requirement type determination has to be fixed and it resolved the issue. we were not getting the requirement type as "KSV" in the sales order procurement tab. Once we got the correct requirement type, everything is working fine. Thank you all for your help.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintain Acc. Ass. Cat as :- E and try

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

One more thing i noticed, after performing the GR for the PO, i see the stock as "Sales order stock" in MMBE, however if i go to MBBS, i dont see any valuated stock. So i think the qty is being updated but not the stock value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

please check IPO scheduled line category with the combination of order type, item category and account assignment cat., because its actual control whether accounting should generate or not

Hope it helps

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

Below are screenshot's of schedule line category and Account assignment category, didnt find any issues there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know whether you are able to create a Invoice or Not

Kindly Share The screens

Or

Account Determination = Application + Condition Type + Cahart Of Accounts + Sales Orgn. + Account Assignment Group(Customer) + Account Assignmnet Group (Material) + Accounting Key

Kindly Go to VFO2

1.Header and Check Customer Account Assignment Group

2. Item Level Check Account assignment group of Material Master

3. & Remaining Combination of Account Determination

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, we are able to create the Invoice and i dont see any error message.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

hope you have not changed any settings in OMJJ for this movement type(under Account Grouping)

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

I dont think we changed any movement type config, but below is the screenshot

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any error message when releasing the invoice to accounting in VF02?

Best regards,

Hualin

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

No, we do not get any errors while posting the invoice

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Strange... Normally, if there is error when posting to accounting, there should be an error message.

Could you please check SM13 and ST22? Is there any update record with error or short dump?

Best regards,

Hualin

former_member404709
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.. I checked both the transactions and there is no error message.