cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to pull data through hana live app for SAP Invoice and Goods Receipt Reconciliation

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need your kind help as I am in the process of setting up HANA live app for SAP Invoice and Goods Receipt Reconciliation

For the same I have installed the following components --
SAP Invoice and Goods Receipt Reconciliation---HCO_HBA_APPS_GRIRM
SAP HANA LIVE for ECC--------------------------HCO_HBA_ECC

I am able to login into hana live app with this link----http://<hostname>:<serviceport>/sap/hba/apps/grircm/WebContent/index.html?sap-ui-language=EN
But I am now facing a problem in accessing the data of ECC backend system through HANA live app which i have installed in hana studio.

I have also made the entries of hostname and service name in ExtensionsMain.js, available in folder js/extensions

But still not able to see any data in hana live app.

Please let me know is there anything needs to be done at backend system to access the data in hana live app.

Requested you to help asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Varun chhibber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Varun,

Have you done schema mapping before Installing the package?

Please check if the tables in HANA Live Views are pointing to your schema or Default schema.

Regards,
Adlin

0 Kudos

Hi Adlin,

Thanks for the relpy but here i am using the integrated scenario

Is there any need to do the schema mapping in integrated scenario if yes then can you pls share any guide to do the same.

Or i need to contact to the functional or ABAP team to do that

And if possible please share any configuration guide for hana live for integrated scenario

Requested you to please help me to find the solution asap.

Regards,

Varun Chhibber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, We have Integrated scenario & we have done schema mapping in our landscape.

if you have your tables in SAP_ECC folder, then schema mapping is not required.

You dont need any ABAPer to do the installation. i will explain the steps in a document soon.

Regards,

adlin