cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification about a rejected discussion

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have posted a discussion http://scn.sap.com/thread/3908321 in , for which the provided reason was Allegedly Infringing Content: Restricted. Please check the Finding Topic Spaces on SCN before posting to find the most relevant space for your content.

I completely agree that the information in it should not remain in plain sight, what I am concerned is whether I really violated some copyright rule and what is the correct procedure to report issues like the one discussed in the thread - e.g. PM or e-mail to a specific person, so that I can follow it next time.

In addition to that, the link Finding Topic Spaces on SCN from the moderator's message leads me to Unauthorized page, so I don't understand what was expected from me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This must be mistake, I just saw the post in Google cache, and there is nothing violating any rules.

The link given in the notification should usually work, it has even over 100000 views already, but if 2 people click the moderator alert to add a comment (comments are not allowed) then it gets automatically hidden an is not accessible until a moderator clears it.

But it is anyway not related to your discussion.

Answers (0)