Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU25 Step 2B not displaying any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have encountered same issue listed in thread(SU25 - Step2B Result clarification needed | SCN) where Time stamp was not being updated for Step 2A and system not allowing me to run Step 2B.

Now I have executed the Step 2A in expert mode and time stamp updated but Step 2B is not displaying any T codes.

Attached the error screenshot

Please let me know how I can get the data for Sep 2B?

5 REPLIES 5

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Have you modified values in SU24 before?

Otherwise you won't get results in 2b....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Dear Bernhard

Thanks for your reply!!!

Yes we have modified the SU24 for many transaction code and I can get the list from USOBT_C table(modified field).

As I mentioned, I have executed Step 2A in expert mode and there I have received the list of TCode with the filter "Manual Comparison Recommended (2b)". Are these the values same as Step 2B?

Also is there any way to get the list of modified t code from Step 2B directly?

Regards

Vini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit

We are experiencing the same issue and are wondering if you submitted an Incident with SAP or if  you've come up with a solution?

Thanks Linda

0 Kudos

Hello Linda and Vinit,

The first question is of course: why was the time stamp not set for 2a?

All notes of 440231 applied before starting su25???

The expert mode is an expert mode..... Press the blue 'I'button on the selection screen to get more information.

2b-functionality is contained in the expert mode.... 2b-relevant t-codes etc. are marked with 'Manual Comparison Recommended (2b)'

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Linda

Sorry for the late reply!!!

As Bernhard said, I executed Step 2A in expert mode and filter the T codes marked as "Manual Comparison Recommended (Step 2b)", those are the T codes which are part of  SU25 Step 2B.

Dear Bernhard,

Thanks for the reply!!! All the notes mentioned in 440231 are not relevant for my system and can't be implemented.

Thanks and Regards

Vinit