cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KINAK field of 2LIS_11_VAKON

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a problem with the KINAK field of 2LIS_11_VAKON. I need to get this field data into BW. But it is not getting populated. When I fill up the setup table,records where this field is not initial are getting deleted. But somehow the records which have value for KINAK are getting pulled over in the daily delta. The KINAK field is empty for the records pulled over. Please help as it is a little urgent,

thanks

akhila.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Akhila,

The field KINAK affect the condition record active or no. If KINAK is filled the condition record is active. In general description of Extractor you will find: "With the Extraction SD Sales: Order Conditions structure, you can extract <b>active condition</b> lines that contribute to the pricing result of a order item to a BW system."

There is no possibilty in standrad to switch on inactive conditions. If you want that also inactive codintion line will be populated than you have to modify the SAP standard program: in function module MCV_STATISTICS_ORDER the following 4 CHECK statements must be commented out:

line 449 * CHECK YKOMV-KINAK IS INITIAL.

line 713 * CHECK XKOMV-KINAK IS INITIAL.

line 1023 * CHECK YKOMV-KINAK IS INITIAL.

line 1247 * CHECK XKOMV-KINAK IS INITIAL.

I hope this could help you.

Best regards,

Natalia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KINAK field is about reason for inactive that means if this field is filled then the record is inactive. If the field is not filled/initial/empty means the record is active and the extractor extracts the active records. To extract evem inactive records you have to comment the above 4 statements in Natalias reply.

Thanks

K