Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Adapter - FCC

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am aware that there is no file content conversion in SFTP receiver adapter provided by SAP.

Can you help me how to achieve the following which is currently shown in FTP adapter.

Recordset Structure: DTCAPData

DTCAPData.endSeparator              '0x0D''0x0A'

DTCAPData.fieldSeparator             |

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to let you know that we are in PO 7.4 SP11

Service Pack:

Release:

NW731EXT_16_REL

The Adapter metadata date shows as 24.09.2013 which I assume as old ?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Check this sap note 2144272 - SFTP Adapter Support for Large File Handling and Content Conversion

Content Conversion from non-XML file (flat file) to XML file and vice-versa is now supported. You may refer Content Conversion feature of SAP PI File Adapter documentation on how to use this feature as the functionality and configuration options are similar in both the cases.

You may need to install ESR content patch(Patch 02 of SP 04 for XI CONTENT SFTP ADAPTER 1.0) provided as part of this note. Upon successful deployment of ESR content patch, please apply atleast patch number 8 or more of PIB2BSFTP SP04 for availing these new features.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Can you kindly tell if there is any dependency of installing latest Patch of SFTP??

Do we need to upgrade any other component as well in case we proceed with deployment of latest patches??

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to reopen this as I am getting error with Fingerprint even though i have compared and checked and everything looks fine.

Currently it is working fine by giving * in the fingerprint, but not sure whether it is ok to use like this as we are bypassing the fingerprint validation.

Reghards

Sam

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Login to PI server using putty and connect to SFTP server then it will display the server finger print, copy and paste in the channel, after you save and activate the channel make sure the cache is up to date and green.

Regards,

Praveen.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks,

Do i need to just install only the metadata or should i be installing anything in NWA as well?

This is the version number i see in NWA

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

• Install latest patch for SP04 of SFTP adapter because they have fixed lat of issues related to content conversion in latest patches.

• And install latest metadata which i shown in previous screen shot.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The latest SFTP adapter also supports File Content Conversion like File adapter.

Regards,

Praveen.

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I have loaded the metadata from SFTP adapter 1.0. I don't see any option of FCC in receiver adapter.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Did you import the latest metadata?? i can see on my side. I have deployed SP04 of SFTP adapter.

Regards,

Praveen.