Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump in RS_BW_POST_MIGRATION - please kindly help

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am performing and OS/DB migration from HP-UX / Oracle 11g to Windows 2012 / MSSQL Server 2014.

I am now doing the post processing steps on ABAP side. I have launched the RS_BW_POST_MIGRATION

report, but unfortunately, after about 100 secunds running, it is causing a dump:

This is also the job log:

I have tried to search for some notes on the SAP Marketplace, but since SAP has implemented the new design,

no matter what search I launch, it always comes back with 0 SAP notes 😞 Under both Firefox and IE 😞

Many thanks for your help !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks, the note helped! It probably must not have been difficult to find it, but it's very interesting why notes search doesn't work for me and that under 2 browsers !! And I've tried clearing the cache and so on...

I'd appreciate if you give me a hint on solving that one as well 🙂

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Symon,

Did you try using https://support.sap.com/notes url?

Regards

Prithviraj

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, that worked !!! I was trying in the "Search for SAP Note, Knowledge Base Articles and more" area on the main page of support.sap.com and this has been working until the last design change, that took place around the beginning of May.

But this is not the only issue with the new design 😞 For example, opened tabs time out now !!!

Before, I used to have 4-5 SAP notes open and when working, I was coming back to each of them and now - the tab times out, most of the time it can't be reopened and I am losing the note and the point which I have reached in my work !!! This is really outrageous !!

Furthermore - when downloading something - let's say Kernel. Before it was mandatory to select your platform before you see any files - this was billiant, as it was mandatory to first have the right platform that you need !! Now, it just shows files - by default for AIX. And I need a completely different OS !!! And it happened once, that I didn't pay attention to the drop down menu above the file list and I downloaded something for the wrong OS !!!!

Come on, guy, can it happen ONCE, that a new design will be a REAL improvement of a website, instead of every time making it more and more painful for the users !!!!!! Or at least - PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos