Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving SFC

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

we have a SFC in our MES that has been archived when it was in queue in some operation.

According to the information in documentation "Archive HOW_TO_GUID" , every SFC or SHOP ORDER will be Archived when the status is:

Done,Invalid,Closed,Scrapped and Deleted,

but how come that this SFC is archived when it was in queue in operation?

is the archiving only consider the "Days Before Archiving SFC/SO"?

thank you

Regards,

Vian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

You can manually archive any SFC by means of Archive GUI in SAP ME.

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

yes I know but this SFC has been archived during automation archiving .

even when you try to archive manually , it will be error if you archive a SFC that has status (In queue)

Regards,

Vian

0 Kudos

I've just successfully archived In-queue SFC via GUI.

Why are you sure that your SFC was archived by automation?

You can additionally check the records of the SFC for ID_USED.ARCHIVED, AR_SFC.ACTUAL_COMP_DATE and AR_SFC.IMMEDIATE_ARCHIVE values.

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

the SFC is now Un-archived and the value for ID_USED.ARCHIVED is false and because the sfc is Un-archived, there is no data in ar_sfc table.

but when I check the activity log for this SFC this information appears:

I don't know if there is more to check how SFC has been archived after an-archiving process?

0 Kudos

I would try to check if it was archving of the entire shop order that caused its SFC to get archived along with.

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

how it could  be possible? how can I check it?

0 Kudos

If you need a step-by-step instruction, I would suggest submitting a support ticket instead, because different tables in WIP and ARC databases need to be analyzed, maybe Activity Log needs to be compared for the SFCs archived along with the SFC of interest. So, it is easier to analyze the data than describe all steps here in the discussion thread. Sorry for a little help.