cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit segment is empty in BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone

I want to use FSCM in S4 HAHA. However, the credit segment is empty in BP even though there are credit segment in the following paths:

Financial Supply Chain Management -> Credit Management -> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution -> Define Credit Segment

and

Financial Supply Chain Management -> Credit Management -> Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution -> Assign Credit Control Area and Credit Segment

My questions is: is there a way to to link the credit segment to BP? do I miss something?

Thanks

Edwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have solved my problems, the reason is Authorization issue, I have no authorization of the Credit segment which I want to use.

you can use SU53 to check if it's the same problem.

with regards.

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to get credit profile tab in business partner creation (bp) screen-

how to activate credit profile tab

hiteshv_talele
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Edwin,

I am facing same problem which you had in May 2016 Credit segment is empty in BP, I had done every  required setting of credit management , but still is not showing in BP, do you have any idea how to solve this issue.

configuration check , authorization check , badi activated , check sap notes, entry are available in table.

With regards

Hitesh

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We faced this exact issue on our project as well. This is what we did to solve it.

Check Building Block BD7 in the part of BUPT you have to activate in SM31     V_TBZJ1C

UKM110

FSCM: Credit Segment Data

Selected

Further to this go to T-code BUPT, you have to probably define your own sequence like in the screen shots below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

Are you still having this credit segment issue after following Mark's suggestion? I have created credit segment and done bit of assignment, I am able to see my newly defined segment while creating BP.

Thanks,

Jay

0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

Please make sure whether you have assigned credit control procedure under "General settings" in BP master data.

Check the Validity etc..

0 Kudos

Under the tab" Status"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated the BADI for activation of Credit Management?

0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

Hope you are doing good!

I had implemented SAP Note "634527 - UKM BP: Activating BP credit management role"  but still I could not able to see "Credit Management" Tab in UKM_BP T.code, I selected Business Partner Roles as " SAP Credit Management"

Here are the my system details : 1511 - Simple finance.

S4HANA ON PREMISE1511sap.comSAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE 1511

SAP Netweaver 7.5.

S4CORE  100/001

I had completed all customization settings as refered above in this thread, but still I am not able to view "Credit Management" Tab in UKM_BP T.code.

Do I need to activate any Business Functions or BAdI? please do let me know, that would be great help.

Best Regards,

Viswanadh AVN

0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

Can you pleaes respond to my query?

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you raise this with your SAP Partner or SAP OSS

I don't have access to your system and so cannot see everything.

It is probably something to do with the Business Partner profile - but that is an educated guess from afar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

First you need to create Credit Segment and assign it in BP under Credit Profile through manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created credit segment for each company, and assign them to credit control area, assign credit control area to company.

when I create credit master for BP(I have choosed Check Rule under Credit Profile),the drop-down menu of credit segment is empty under Credit Segment Data.

So do you have more suggestions?

Thanks

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check OSS note - 634527

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to "create Credit Segments" - this in in FSCM - Credit Risk Monitoring, Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you assign Credit Control area to the company code?

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

I have assign Credit Control area to the company code.

Do you have other suggestions?

Thanks,

Edwin

Former Member
0 Kudos