cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a material without part number to shopping cart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone,

As you can see in the first screenshot, in the standard function introduction of SAP SRM. It can be realized that which material without part number still could be added to shopping cart. But in our system, I can't find this function.

It will be appreciate if someone could tell me how to realize it.

Does it relevent to some configuration? What should I do?

Best Regards,

Yue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dongjie

Your query is not clear .. which is the 1st screenshot and what do you exactly want to see ?

Also it is in Japanese I believe making it more unclear .. if you could elaborate your question a bit more pl it will be helpful to understand

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinita,

Normally, the material in the MDM Catalog has its part number. Employees could add it to the shopping cart. Now, if I can't find the material in the catalog and I need descibe it directly with a short text. How can I realise it?

You may need check the three screenshots again. Especially the screenshot of "Can't find". I think you will understand.

Best Regards,

Yue

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i guess, while talking about "part number", you mean  PARTNER_PROD field in Shopping Cart (Supplier product number).

As this number is the product reference from the supplier point of view, it can only exits when purchasing from a catalog (Punch-Out or internal).

So, this value cannot exist when you create a Free-Text SC item ("Can't find" tab in SRM UI Add-On)...

For Free-Text, the only reference is the product category.

Regards.

Laurent.