cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making RR and UD for Lots in REL status automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts..

We have More than 200 insp lots got created for Production order GRs.(Lot for each GR)

Now they want to clear it up by posting the UD, but the lots are in REL status.

So the Requirment is now-

The 04 inspection lots which are in REL status- needs to be RR and UD posted.

But Nothing common in lots accepts Inspection type.     Inpsection plan , material etc are different for lots.

There is in one cutom field they are using in inspection lot which is common for all the lots, and they want to do the UD based on that Field.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

First do the result recording to the all the inspection lots. Please make use of t code QE51N ( Result recording worklist)

Then take the collective usage decision by using transaction QA16.

I hope while developing the Z field , you have must have updated that field in respective Quality tabels.

If this does not work for you then you might have to use user exit.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thats the issue, they dont want to do the RR manually.

and moreover, in future also they expect to create the lots for which they expect to RR and UD should happen automatically.

Thanks

Navdeep

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep,

In your case, it seems a complete custom solution for result upload (RR) followed by UD (if desired business condition matches) could be a solution.

In one of my last projects, we were working in such a result upload interface program, where if all results for all MIC's (Required/Optional) are having some results, then those results should be valuated to "A" with MIC system status "5", for all operations, then UD = A is being pushed by this interface program itself.

You be you can think of building similar program which uploads MIC results, valuates the uploaded MIC results, closes the MIC results for all MIC's. And, if all the business conditions (Z-field as you mentioned) are satisfactory, the same program calls the UD BAPI and do the UD = A. So no further manual interference is required for those conditions.

If there is any issue in any of the results uploaded for any of the operations involved, then UD = A will not be set programmatically, and user needs to do UD for that specific inspection lot.

Hope this process may help you.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I may need to go the way as you suggested.

for this i need to use the BAPI -    BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS , along with other bapi's.

Which can help in commit results and posting the UD.

I have not done anything like this earlier, can you help me with how to use this BAPI, and which value to pass in INSPPOINTDATA. ( we are not using any inspection points bdw)

Thnks

Navdeep

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep,

Are you using Partial UD for inspection point / UD against inspection lot? Please confirm. May be you can try the BAPI - BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION along with BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. For further details, you can work with ABAP team.

Thanks,

Arijit