cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRSS- Planner group -work orders (Demands) based on a Planner group.

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In MRSS..

Can we used Planner group in MRSS. If Yes... How we can use PM planner group in MRSS. If any one know. Share with us.

Thanks

Sujeet Kumar Thakur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please clear what exactly do you need for planner group in MRS?

If you give some clear picture of the scenario it will be easy to answer.

Br

Ravi

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your concern.

Exactly what i looking for. I want to use planner group in MRS.Means if i create any order, it should reflect in MRSS planning board.

But in Planning board, i want to see demand, planner group wise.

Is this possible in MRSS or any report is available in MRSS.

Thanks

Sujeet Kumar

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such criteria that you filter your demands to be populated based on the planner group at the planning board, however if you define you custom fields populated in worklist profile you might be able to do so not sure need to check on this. As planner groups generally belongs to planning plant which is nothing a planning node in terms of SAP MRS where you can find our demands. It all depends how do you define your organization structure that relates to PM & HR.

Hope this will give you some clarity to you if still need more help please get back.

Br,

Ravi

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

One more query,

I facing one issue is, after technical close service order, still order showing in Planning board against Resource. But it should not like that. After technical closed service order, should not reflect this service order in planning board.

Help me out. i am facing this issue now. what will be the route cause.

Thanks

Sujeet Kumar Thakur

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

Its a customization purely make sure you define if the status of the work order is TECO'd  it should not be considered for planning. Points awarded will be appreciated

If you still face any issue get back.

Thank you

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

I don't think you'll get a lot of replies with this post in the Real Estate community. You're better of re-posting this question in:

Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP)

Below a post on MRS that you might find useful.

MRS (Multi Resource Scheduling) | SCN

Regards, Andre

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Thanks for you concern.

Yes.. Link is useful. But in this link Mostly given the introduction and Overview about MRSS. But i need more in that.

That's why raise my concern and quires, what i want to clear.

If you have any suggestion on my concern. Let me know. That will be helpful for me.

Thanks

Sujeet Kumar