cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Company code data not reflecting in SRM User settings and error in Cart

0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client has gone for HANA migration, now we are doing testing in SRM Quality systems, Company code list is not getting showing in SAP User settings in portal, and I suspect may be due to this while I start creating cart it shows an error "Action could not be performed, Enter the Company Code". Enclosed the error screen shot-please refer. I have already followed the SAP Note 1621587. But still same error results. So please help 1. How to get the list of Company Codes under SAP user settings and 2. How to prevent the above "enter company code error" in portal and proceed further? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muni,

Is there any change in system landscape like RFC Destination or logical system names?

Please check if the setting in step SRM Server-->Technical Basic Settings-->Define System Landscape are correct?

Thanks,

Anubhav

0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

This setting was already in place correctly. Any way it is resolved now, as in the company code attributes, it was showing backend production system as backend source system as HANA migration considered Live production systems as a copy for HANA Quality system, but these attributes were not modified. Now it is adjusted as R/3 Quality system, then it worked.

Thanks.

Muni.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muni,

I hope you have already cross checked the Organization structure for Attribute of the user. If this is done , can you check whether the inconsistency in the user position using BBP_OM_INTEGRATE ?

Also, are you trying Shop on behalf ?

Regards,

Nishanth