cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call date and Call horizon in PB plans

nureya
Participant

Team,

I am setting up a PB plan for 500 km maintenance. IK01 is setup with annual estimate of 3650/year which is 10KM/day. Call horizon is setup at 70% and scheduling period as 0.....am confused here as how the system calculates the call date.

Without any measuring document, the system uses annual estimate and it gives the plan date as 50 days(500km/10km a day = 50 days) from today which is June 30 (approx). Now my question is how does the system calculates the call date?

1, Is it 70% of 500km (which is maintenance cycle period) which is 350 kms?. In this case how does the system calculates the calendar date as the unit of the maintenance cylce is in kms and calendar dates are in time.

2. When i enter a measuring document now, when does the system re-adjusts the call/plan date? is it immediate (or) after IP30 runs?

3. If my IP30 is running for 7 days ahead of time and if the batch job runs everyday, why am i not able to see the call date getting readjusted?

Please advice

Nureya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nureya

It is the Annual Estimate which is often the reason for all doubts of users in these performance based plans. Please study well the post here and correlate to your situation, which might answer your queries.: Behavior of Performance Based Plan in SAP PM.

If you are left with some more queries, please post your remaining or original query to Enterprise Resource Planning space which is best suited for this subject.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

nureya
Participant

Thanks for your reply. I actually went through this document before i posted the question. The document talks about plandate. I am more confused about the call date and how it gets calculated if the maintenance cycle is in hours and how the system is calculating the call date in time?

Nureya