cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry: version stuck in SMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have delete a version out of smp, saved, and restarted my agentry application.  Added new versions, saved, restarted agentry application and when I restart the SMP service, the old version reappears and all the others are gone.  What can I do to permanently get rid of this version and prevent it from coming back after restarting SMP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SMP 3, you need to select the Delete button from the management cockpit in the application setting by where upload new version.

note there was a bug in a few versions that even if deleted, the application would come back after restart, that was fixed in later version of the runtime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running smp 10 p8 .   Ive deleted the cersion as you described and it deletes off the screen and then i save and restart the application. It remains off the screen until i fully restart smp, then all my other versions that were saved are removed and that originally deleted bersion returns.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are doing everything correctly.  My guess is you will need to go into the database to delete a records that seems to be stuck.  I would contact support for assistance.

--Bill