cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not displaying data in KPI Modular

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create KPI drill down reports. After installing KPI modular in Fiori I am unable to see the back end data( SAP ERP) in it.I  am able to see only the dummy data in the reports.

So could you please suggest me, how to proceed ?

Thank you,

Samarth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member262545
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samarth and Bunty,

Key is having the web dispatcher configured rightly.

Your post says you are not being able to see the backend data from ERP/ECC. Does this mean you are trying to build KPI based apps on ECC services and not HANA?

Through the KPI modeler, are you able to get the list of services available in the backend to be selected?

Also can you please share the log from consol/network while trying to access the apps? you can access the consol and network information by clicking on F12 before running the app. This is called developer mode.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

We tried to open the console in internet explorer but it gets stuck after the opening console.So unable to get the developer mode.. Please help us to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Samarth

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samarth,

Consol log is key to provide any inputs. Please try with chrome.

I think in internet explorer, it's not stuck instead opened in debug mode up on raising error. You could see a play button to progress with loading.

Thanks,

Prasanna

former_member262545
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Sorry for the delay, please find the attached screenshots for my console.

Thank you,

Samarth

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samarth,

I see two errors, let's address the authorisation error first. In the last screen shot, you can see that there is forbidden error, that's raised when the user is not having sufficient privilege to get the data from the XSODATA/HANA views.

Check if your SAP HANA user is assigned with the below roles. sap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER andsap.hba.r.sb.core.roles::SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I and samarth are working on the same issue. I am the basis consultant. I have checked the above mentioned roles are assigned to the database user.

Thanks,

Manu

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Smarth,

What is your setup? Did you use any proxy?

also check if you have all the roles:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/28/bb30fccab54b4a965c00d02a6ae343/content.htm?fra...

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

All the roles mentioned in this link are assigned

but still not finding back end data....

Thank You,

Samarth

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Samarth,

What errors do you see in the developer trace? Are you using SAP Web dispatcher?

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

We did not see any errors in developer trace. yes we are using SAP Web Dispatcher.

Thanks,

Samarth