SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center error in WPPUMS for empties article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario of using WPPUMS idoc when material document is created for 251 movement type.The profit center in accounting document are taken form main article.Where as if we use MIGO screen the profit center for empties is being taking correct.What are the settings which i have to do more so that the profit center is taken from empty article master for empties.

Thanks

Sachin

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

First of all, this is very new thing I am hearing you are selling Empties too. Ideally Empties are returnable articles and mostly using during procurement and distribution, but i never heared about empties being sold on POS. If it is sold on POS, then they are no more empties and standard SAP has not designed to handle empties like this. You should have this created as a sales set. If you can give us more details on scenario or process, it will be more easy for suggestions.

So if we consider empties also as a normal BOM components, I would suggest to check the below options:

• Are you exploding your BOM during inbound processing? Check the setting for structure article as suggested earlier.
  • Is your Billing document contains main item and its components (empties) too?
  • What Item category system is taking for empties line items in billing document?

Regards,

Amit