Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway configuration -> bgrfc dest name

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a bi query as odata service. When I create the service the system gets an exception when it tries to create the bgrfc destination inbound ( TBX: SBGRFCCONF ). The BI query service should be created on the same system as the gw is running.

Where is the step/activity/step in the gateway configuration to maintain the bgrfc?

Regards, Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this link, it will help you. It is showing how to create a bgrfc destination in gateway in SPRO .

Creating a bgRFC Supervisor Destination - SAP Gateway Foundation (SAP_GWFND) - SAP Library

Regards

Ashish

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

thanks for the link. My problem is more that I don't understand what and why I have to do there something. I am working with GW on several systems and table BGRFC_REG_I_DEST is always empty. But in the coding to create the queries for odata it is neccessary to have at least one entry. Following the instructions in the documentation has no influence.

I followed the guide: Maintaining Inbound bgRFC Queue on the Hub System - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library and created an inbound queue but the table BGRFC_REG_I_DEST is still empty and the problem with RSEQ_NAT_START_GENERATION -> RSEQ_NAT_START_GENERATION still exists and throws an exception. CL_BGRFC_DEST_HELPER class -> GET_DEST_INBOUND has the problem with the empty table. BTW: I use QD_EQ_LOCAL as destination. But is this really the way it should be? I can see the entries in the monitor but they are not processed even if I use the scheduler.

Why do I need it even if BI and GW are running on the same system?  Is it really neccessary or is it possible that I am doing something else wrong and this is just the consequence? cc

Regards, Vanessa

We are running on 7.4/11