Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price update in sales order from quotation

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I have a quotation created in VA21 with manual price condition ZXXX and value 100. If I create sales order with reference to the quotation, price is transferred correctly. In sales order is not possible to change this price condition.

But during processing of business case something happend and there is a need to change price coming from quotation. So I change price in quotation and now I need update of price in sales order. Is there a possibility to do that - update price in sales order where the price is coming from quotation?

Thank you,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So I change price in quotation and now I need update of price in sales order. 

Not possible for manual condition.  Even if you maintain condition record and change in quotation, it will not automatically copy to sale order.  Either you need to do it manually or through some zee program, this can be achieved.  Since this is going to be a one time exercise or very minimal, I would not prefer to go with developing a zee tcode to update the price in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

This answer was the one I was afraid :-). I thought it could be solved via price update in condition tab for items. I do not want to update it via Z reports.

Thank you,

David

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to change the manual condition is sales order or automatic automatic condition.

If Automatic condition then why you are not updating the condition record and updating the price directly in sale order.

If manual condition then then please check in V/06 whether you had tick on amount/percentage and value under changes which can be made. Basically this 2 option will made the field editable during transaction.

Thanks.

SS

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I wrote. I do have manual condition in quotation which is correctly transferred to sales order and here it is restricted to change manually (greyed). I just tried to have it opend for changes and nothing happend. I am not able to update it after quotation change.

David

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your copy controls under VTAA whether complete reference is activated and also check the Possitive/negative indicators

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just tried how does it behave when complete reference is checked. In my scenario it is the same - no success :-/.

What do I have set now:

David