cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira document not refreshing neither by Manual not by automate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to refresh SAP lumira document by manually clicking on refresh then it asks for password and does not accept my password ( password is correct), it throws an error when I am trying to refresh the SAP Lumira by automate then it fails and throws the error as attached with the screenshot.

Now, when I click on edit query and preview--> click ok then it refreshes with the same password. Its an unusual behaviour, am I missing something or is there a bug?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you share which version of Lumira you are using, what is your data source, are you using Lumira Desktop - the more details, the better the response will be.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I am using Lumira 1.29.3, its a desktop version and my data source is SAP ERP- I am using free hand sql to pull data from Infoset in SAP ECC.

Thanks
Abi

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

The version 1.29.3 is slightly buggy, go ahead and upgrade to Lumira 1.30. If you are using Lumira Server as well, please ensure it is also the same version as the desktop.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, see this KBA:

2308200 - *** MASTER KBA *** Refreshing datasources in SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform when using SA...

As for updating to Lumira 1.3 as suggested by Varun, if you decide to go in that direction, you will have to update both the Lumira Desktop and Lumira Server for BI Platform.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support

Join us for Lumira Social Hour May 26, 2016

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Answers (0)