Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA config for JAVA 7.4 System

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Please help me with EWA config for JAVA stack 7.4 systems.

Manage system config is already done and wily server is running on solman system.  Please guide for the further changes to be done for that particular Java system. I had referred some of the documents, they are unclear. I will appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first thing you should have in mind is that for a Java system, the managed system configuration must be done, and for 7.4 systems, it is only supported starting with Solution Manager 7.1 SP10. If your Solution Manager is not at least at this level, you won't be able to collect data for this system. This is described in note 1478974.

If your Solution Manager is on SP10, at least, then perform the managed system configuration and ensure that there are no errors. For the EWA to have data, the data should also be in the workload analysis first, so if any data is missing there, check this wiki: Troubleshooting Workload Analysis data for ABAP, JAVA and Dual Stack systems - Technical Operations ... .

After having everything done, your EWAs should be processed and be complete.

To schedule the EWA, add the system to a logical component, and the logical component to a solution, in transaction SOLMAN_DIRECTORY. In transaction SOLMAN_EWA_ADMIN you can activate the EWA, or via SOLMAN_SETUP, in the appropriate section.

Regards,

Daniel.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the note (Check the word attachment for this)

976054 - Availability of EWA for Non ABAP components

Have you checked below documents, however i will say check the reply/comment for this blog

Check the reply under

EWA configuration for JAVA stack | SCN

EWA 7.1 Display and Schedule - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1 - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

I am sure it will help you resolve your query.

Thanks

Rishav