Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Client - log file?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm new to this whole Agentry platform. I'm connecting to my SAP Work Manager app and it's working fine. Sometimes when I change the tab between Notification and Location , the agentry client is crashing (not all the time, only sometime). Can I use any tools or logs on my local machine to identify why the client is crashing? I know I can check the logs on the SMP server, but since it's happening on the client I'm not sure where to check the logs or any indication of what's happening.

Any clues? Sincerely appreciate your time and support!

Thank you,

Justin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Justin,

Agree with Stephen's statement. addition to that please check the Geometry coordinate value for the particular workorder where your client is getting crashed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry there is no client logs like that.  Is there any OpenUI controls on either of the screen?  If there are, I would say check without the controls disabled to see if the issue still happens.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

How to check if I have any OpenUI controls? Apologize for asking basic question. Just trying to get myself familiarize.

Thanks,

Justin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the WPF client, there would a folder called CustomControls within the client folder.

OpenUI is not default with the client, unless you are using esri mapping, or have made custom changes using C# and deployed the DLL.

Stephen