cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 UAR - Link to work item in Notification email to Role owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working GRC AC 10.1 UAR Configuration. It is on SP8. Before this I have worked on ARM configuration and in MSMP I was able to put link in email notification for new work item. (Approve/Reject by email). Same thing I have done in FF Log report review notification also. But I am not able to do the same for UAR notification email. I have checked in MSMP- Notification & Variable and have not found any variable for Work item. If SAP has not provided that variable (like LINK_APPROVE_REJECT for ARQ and LINK_WORKITEM for FF Log Review), can we create a custom variable to get the same functionality as in Access request process ID & FF Log Review. If yes, please let me know as a Security & GRC consultant can we do that without ABAPer help and also let me know the effort for this.

My Configuration:

Reviewer - Role Owner, No admin stage,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

actually the variable LINK_APPROVE_REJECT should be available since you are on a very high support package. If the variable is not available please check the following. Go to SM31 and open the view V_GRFNNOTIFVARBL and check whether LINK_APPROVE_REJECT is present for process type SAP_GRAC_USER_ACC_REVIEW.

If yes, then add the notifcation variable to the MSMP (use transaction GRFNMW_CONFIGURE or GRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD) and you should be able to use it in the notification template.

If not, add the variable to the view and proceed as mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alessandro, I have checked in SM31 and found that variable "LINK" is available for UAR process ID. I have added it in MSMP but functionality did not work. I will check one more time all the things and update you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

As you told the the variable (LINK) for the link to UAR work item is available in SM31 table V_GRFNNOTIFVARBL, but it is linked to  process ID SAP_GRAC_UAR_USER_REVIEW which is not correct process ID. I think the correct process Id should be SAP_GRAC_USER_ACC_REVIEW for which variable "link" for UAR work item link variable should be available.

I have changed the process ID of available LINK variable to actual process ID "SAP_GRAC_USER_ACC_REVIEW" and included in relevant document object. But the actual link to UAR work item for the variable "LINK"  is not appearing in email notification.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Did you received some solution to your issue. Please share.

I have to add ROLE_NAME in UAR. I have checked in SM31 and found that variable "ROLE_NAME" is available for UAR process ID. I have added it in MSMP but functionality did not work.

Regards

Mayank Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

It seems the variable ROLE_NAME is linked to process ID in SAP_GRAC_UAR_USER_REVIEW which is not correct in table V_GRFNNOTIFVARBL. Please link variable ROLE_NAME to correct process ID SAP_GRAC_USER_ACC_REVIEW and use it MSMP.

My issue is solved. I have created a new entry in above table for LINK_APPROVE_REJECT for UAR process ID and used the same thing in MSMP.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Variable ROLE_NAME is available in Table V_GRFNNOTIFVARB and linked to Process ID SAP_GRAC_USER_ACC_REVIEW as well.

I have also added this in MSMP. What i noted interestingly that this Variable (Role_name) is not available in the function module GRAC_NOTIF_VAR_RULE_USER_ACC.

Since the parameter is not available in the FM i believe that is the reason the variable is not being called.

I have raised SAP OSS. Any members have any ideas.

Regards

Mayank