SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instalment plan print FPR1

saptarshi_saha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My client is facing issues with agents who are creating instalment plans through FPR1 but are not consistent in printing them. Sometimes they are cancelling the print form option which means the letters are not generated. Is there anything we can do to make sure the print form cannot be cancelled by user after instalment plan is created using FPR1 and we put a container entry in DFKKCOH?

I was looking for something like calling the "Choose print parameter" screen implicitly so that users do not have to choose yes or no, by default a print request will be generated with option "Create Print Request".

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,

Saptarshi

8 REPLIES 8

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saptarshi,

In event 3050, activate the sample FM, FKK_SAMPLE_3050 and deactivate the standard FM, ISU_SAMPLE_3050.

Once you execute the IP creation with the above settings, the pop-up screen will change and it will ask only for the print Parameters.

Check if it meets your requirements. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan, we have tried disabling the ISU_SAMPLE_3050 and activating FKK_SAMPLE_3050 and in posting area dialog = space and Print payt form = 1 (Print immediately).

But it is still giving a pop up dialog for print options which, if we cancel, will not create and print request in DFKKCOH

0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the sample FM,FKK_SAMPLE_3050 into a custom FM with the following changes-

CALL FUNCTION 'FKK_CORR_SINGLE_CREATE'
     EXPORTING
       i_cotyp               = const_cotyp_instplan
       i_vkont               = x_vkont
       i_gpart               = x_gpart
       i_opbel               = x_opbel
      *i_dialog              = l_dialog
       i_avoid_dialog    = 'X'

*i_avoid_dialog_okcode = l_avoid_dialog_ok
     EXCEPTIONS
       user_cancellation     = 1
       OTHERS                = 2.

I think doing the above, you will not get the Pop-up.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go into the configuration for Instalment Plan defaults (Tcode FQC0, Posting Area 1100), you will see 2 settings.

Try setting "Print Immediately" Setting  (Print Type Payment Form "1"), and leave the "Display Dialog" Setting Blank.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi Ivor,

Thanks for taking time in replying to the questions. Actually our config is exactly the same as you mentioned, but still print form dialog is coming.

Print payt form > 1 (Print immediately)

Display Dialog > blank

Regards,
Saptarshi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using Events 708 and 709 and see if that helps.

Regards,

Ivor

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

First you set posting area 1100, print to '3', and dialog to empty.  then you can use FPRD mass activity to generate the correspondence containers into DFKKCOH which could then be output via FPCOPARA.  In this case, no popup is provided and the printing is all done via standard transactions.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply but having FPRD means we need to schedule another batch which is not a preferred solution by the performance management team. We are trying to come out with something which can help us create a print request online without having options for users to cancel it.