Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RemOrdPlan column not displayed in Std report S_ALR_87013558

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

I've been trying to find out a way to have 'RemOrdPlan' column displayed in Std. report S_ALR_87013558. Looks like the column is hidden Or is not being displayed at all in the report (screenshot attached). I've searched if I can find the 'Report group' so that I can regenerate the group, didn't work out either.

Q-1) How do I get 'RemOrdPlan' column displayed in the report?

Q-2) How can I find 'Report group' for this / any other Std. report?

P.S.- However, when I goto the Form used for the Report, 'RemOrdPlan' column is displayed as a Output column (see attached)

-thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check OPSV settings and then try to re-execute the report.

if you are using PM Order/ PP Orders than you should check OPSV. in OPSV settings you have to check for append and apportioned for order type 10, 20, 30 as per your requirement.

thanks

Sunil

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sunil,

thanks for your reply. It's the same Config setting I have in Dev - Environment, whereas I am able to view 'RemOrdPlan' column in alr_558 report in Dev, but not in Quality system.

If we know the Report group, I can try regenerate the same & see if it works. Am trying to check if any 'Report related' config setting is changed in Qty, as I can see the 'RemOrdPlan' column values in s_alr_87013533 report.

-thanks

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

In 'Overview of form' as well, the 'RemOrdPlan' Column is selected as 'Visible' (ref attached). Still unable to display the column in Budget report. weird!.

-Thanks