cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing twice: one for billing plan and the other for delivery related invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a scenario, where I have to create a sales order and within it in the item level Bill plan tab I have to insert FAZ down payment. Based on this scenario, I inserted down payment and then went to vf01 and generated an invoice against the order for the down payment. Now if I want to generate an invoice against delivery, the system is throwing a message in the log "The document is not relevant for billing." This is because on the Item category I have maintained Billing relevance "I" and Billing Plan type "01".

Can you please help me out on how can generate invoice against delivery.

Regards

Akber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search SCN or Google with the text "down payment configuration" so that you will come to know how to process.  Many times, this topic has been discussed and you can very well take the inputs from there.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have configured in system by looking at a link on scn where you have answered the thread.

But still Im getting the error "0080000027 000000 The document is not relevant for billing." Please help me out.

Regards

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Kindly reply,

thanks.

Akber

anese_khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akber,

Please check if you have completed the settings given in this link,

Also,check if there is any billing block at the sales order Level,

Customizing - Billing (SD-BIL) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anese,

thanks for your reply. I just want to clear my understanding/concept of downpayment through milestone billing in sales order.

Please correct me if im doing the steps correctly

1. Downpayment via sales order billing plan tab of 40% - Billing type FAZ. Rest 60% Billing type F2

2. Downpayment request via Vf01

3. F-29 posting of downpayment req 

4. Delivery creation (Delivery Doc ABC)

5. Delivery related invoice of remainder 60% in vf01 by entering delivery doc.

Regards

Akber