cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status change from REL to LTCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have Inspection lots with IL Origin 01 and Stock already Moved from QI due to 102 movements But Lot is still open in REL status.

Do you have any IDEA About Functional Module to Change the Status of Inspection lot REL to LTCA ?

i want to Cancel the Lot because it was showing in MD04 with Qty.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ketan,

This can be done through transaction SE37 . See these steps through which I just set LTCA status to an Inspection lot with status REL.

Run SE37

• Now Click Back icon
  • Click on the Execute icon
    • Here you'll see 2 tables icons showing values 2 each in the Tables section
  • Click on the Back icon again
  • Click on the Execute icon
  • Click on Back icon
  • In the pop-up Click on the Save icon.
  • It is done.

Now, you should find your I/Lot with LTCA status.

You may take help of ABAPer who will be able to do it very easily (show this to him)

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Ketan,

You can resolve this issue by following way -

assuming that you have enough qty available in unrestricted, at least same as lot quantity.

1. Deactivate QM set up from mm02 for particular material.Before de-activating, please ensure nothing should be available in QM by running MMBE

2. Do transfer posting from MIGO for the quantity equals to lot quantity & put movement as 322 for this material. This will transfer lot quantity in QM stock but new lot will not be generated.

3. After this, do UD & stock posting for your pending lot as per your regular process. Now nothing will be available in MD04 as well as QA32. & same quantity also will be in unrestricted stock.

4. Now re-activate QM set up for this item.

Your issue will be resolved.

Please note : If you don't have sufficient quantity in unrestricted stock, repeat above sequence multiple times. But ensure while processing the lot, do only stock posting for required quantity & make UD only at final stage.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to cancel the goods receipt with the entire quantity using transaction MBST. When you do so, the system does cancel the inspection lot.

or change inspection lot' (QA02) Functions --> Cancel lot.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member261747
Contributor
0 Kudos
jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using fm STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you provide me the steps to change the status of inspection lot with fm ?