Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Dates in OBD

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client creating outbound deliveries from its 50 different locations total around 1500 OBD per month for a specific customer.

and as per agreement they are creating the billing at the end of the month, single billing document.

If user use VF04 with the correct selection criteria all dispatch will come, but when press "collective billing document online" button, system split it based on the billing date, what is the easiest solution for this, please suggest.

and very difficult if he enter all he OBD numbers in vf01, becasue at one time system only enertain the 14-20 OBD numbers.

Please suggest the easiest way to do that, or how can I change the billing date as a whole/mass.

Looking for the gurus feedback, in this regard.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an option in the customer master-Billing Tab (Invoicing Dates) this is generally used for consolidate billing on a particular date which proposed by the system during billing

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks. i got this check in customer.

but how to execute it, it contain the factory calender's only, kindly guide, with thanks.

regards,

imran khan

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first assing the Calender in the customer master and Test the cycle note down how the system is reacting ,system will propose few Billing dates based on the calender.

Generally this will be weekend billing month End billing

Based on the above proposal you can change the Calender settings with special Rules