cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howto dynamicly determine different communication Profile via payload values using HTTP Sender Channel

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've following scenario

3rd Party System (HTTP_AAE Sender)  --> PO 7.40 (IDOC_AAE) --> SAP ERP

A 3rd Party System has only one Gateway which is sending messages via HTTP Post to PO-System using the parameterized URL Format explained in SAP HELP

The challenge is that this 3rd Party System is sending Messages for two different plants and I want to see wether it's plant A or plant B (different iFlows) but due to the HTTP-Sender-URL I can only use "hard"coded SenderSystem Parameter, e. g. SenderService=SystemA and therefore all Messages are using the iFlow for SystemB

Of course I can use EDI_DC40 Segment in IDOC (which I'll send to SAP) to Change the Logical System via Message Mapping (and so in the target System everything Looks o.k.!) but in Messagemonitoring it is not possible to distiguish between those Systems because the use the same Sender channel.

Is there any possibility to achive this?

Thanks very much for your help.

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Can you please explain the more about the below. do you want to monitor the message based on message payload or do you want to route the message to different receiver interface/system based on payload? Both of this cases are possible with standard configuration.

but in Messagemonitoring it is not possible to distiguish between those Systems because the use the same Sender channel.

refer the below blog for message based search - http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/12/06/pixi-selecting-messages-using-the...

SC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

thanks for your answer. We want excactly what is not possible . We like to change the XIHeader (SenderSystem) after the message receive AEX using a value from the payload. I've hoped that there is a Adapter-Module or something else. I know about the other thinks you mentioned.

My idea was to do something like this:

1. Receive the message via HTTP-Sender-Channel (SystemA and SystemB because we cannot distiguish)

2. In a module I look in the payload (e. g. getPayloadValueBean) and use this value to Trigger a complete new incoming message (send to iFlowA or iFlowB)

3. Cancel the message from Point 1

Perhaps a little bit overhead, isn't it

Kind regards

Christian