cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to choose whether RVKRED07 includes credit blocked Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please advise me on this if you have any insight regarding the functioning of credit fixing RVKRED07.

I have a report that calls RVKRED88 and in turn RVKRED07.

I suspect that a change might have cause RVKRED07 to include credit blocked sales values (To be released using VKM1/3).

This is because our secondary client, to which the data is moved after the functional testing is done, does not have this issue and the blocked SOs are not included in the report.

Here are the questions, the answers of which would help me move forward with the root cause analysis.

1. Are there any user-exits that can be changed in order so that the RVKRED07 report also includes the blocked sales orders.

2. Is there any configurational change that could be the reason for this.

3. Are there any SAP notes that I can refer to for the same issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After an extensive check on available references I was able to come to a conclusion.

I will leave it here as it might help someone.

Open credit values are checked with the confirmed quantities in the open Sales orders' schedule lines.

This is irrespective of whether or not the SO is blocked.

When the SO gets blocked the schedule line gets deleted if there is an availability check active. A new date will be populated when the sales order is released.

On the other hand if there is no availability check, then the confirmed quantity will not be deleted.

This is because on releasing the SO, the system has no way to find the delivery date.

So if the material's availability check is set as No Check in the plant specific data then the blocked SO will be included in the open SO value.

Please refer to the note 674112 for more specific information regarding this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An ABAPer can walk you through the functionality, as well as help to find the user exits. Normally there should be some documentation on such changes (or someone just knows from the top of their head). Check locally.

And you can search for SAP notes on the SAP portal. Also you can use transaction ANST, if it's available in your system.

There are also very many SCN posts on the credit management. Kindly do some research before posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

I actually did check a few SAP notes but to no luck.

I referred mainly to SAP note 570391 and 716141, but was not able to spiral in on one reason valid enough to be causing this. I had also referred several SCN posts regarding RVKRED07, RVKRED88 and RVKRED77, to find little about this particular issue that I am facing.

Looks ABAP walkthrough is my last resort, since the calculations are complex we had given up in between once when we sat through the same.

It would, as you can guess, have helped a lot if someone knew the root cause of this issue.