cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable Usage field (VBRP-VKAUS) in VF02

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am unable to update the Usage field (VBRP-VKAUS) in billing document VF02. I almost tried many enhancement but didn't get success. Please do let me know if there is any enhancement or any process for same.

Thanks,

Rasul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have explored and found one possible solution.

Change a field as input or not input field in User exit  - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in program RV60AFZZ.

Hope its helpful.

Shubham

0 Kudos

Thanks!

I have already tried this out but I didn't found User Exit - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in program RV60AFZZ.

Rasul

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Transaction variant under SHD0 by recording vf02 or vf01 and make the field active

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

In SHD0 we can enable those fields which we have disabled trough screen variant but here we have not used that... Then also I had checked the same but of no use.

Thanks

Rasul

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this usage field active in sales order?

0 Kudos

Yes! It is active in Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rasul, i'm not sure as what you've tried so far related to enhancements but did you try this MV60AF0F_FELDAUSWAHL_SONDERREG. I'm sure it'll work for your case but here you need to modify this include, write your code for screen name VBRP-VKAUS by changing screen input to '1' but before doing any modification for this standard program think twice and make sure that you've tried every possible thing before. Just check and let me know in case you need any further assistance. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thanks Rehman!

The said include worked perfectly in my development and now need to test if there is any other impact. I will let you know if come across any issues.

Thanks again,

Rasul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mention not . Do hit back with your findings and don't forget to check out the business implications before doing this modification. Please don't hesitate to ask in case of any further help. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

by default Usage Field at item level is editable,plz check the screen shot

may be some Transaction variant is being used for the billing document in your case,plz check

0 Kudos

Yes it is by default active field but last week we upgrade system SP 10 to 17 for EHP4 And afterwards this field became inactive... I have checked there is screen variant used...Any suggestion...

Thanks

Rasul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether note 392859 is applicable to you

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks!

But Note 392859 says The error is corrected in Release 5.0 and we are already on EEC6 & EHP4 SP17.

Is there any other alternative...

Rasul