cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consider FROZEN HORIZON in local Distribution channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

We are in middle of implementation. We are assuming that FROZEN HORIZON in PRODUCTLOCATION MDT will consider it as frozen horizon and it will not plan. But it is generating plan in the current month.

Kindly let us know if there is are any parameters needs to be used to make frozen horizon at distribution channel and plan the current month requirement in next month.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourojit,

Thanks for your reply.

We provided value only in MDT. We are not calculating any KF based on this FROZENHORIZON.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You must be getting output of the execution in some KFs. If you want to stop planning for a specific period of time, I think you should limit the horizon for that KF by including Frozen Horizon value into this KFs calculation. Since, Frozen Horizon is a MDT attribute, you can refer to section 8.12 of help document: http://help.sap.com/download/ibp/ibp61_model_conf.pdf

Hope this helps..!!

Regards,

Sourojit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourojit,

Currently in our system FROZENHORIZON is defined in KF ADJUSTEDPRODUCTION as

IF ("PERIODID" < "$$PERIODIDCU$$" + IF(ISNULL ("FROZENHORIZON"),0,"FROZENHORIZON"),IF (ISNULL ("ADJUSTEDPRODUCTIONRECEIPT@PERPRODLOCSRC"), "MINPRODUCTION@PERPRODLOCSRC","ADJUSTEDPRODUCTIONRECEIPT@PERPRODLOCSRC"),"ADJUSTEDPRODUCTIONRECEIPT@PERPRODLOCSRC")

I want to write it on NETDEMAND.

ADJUSTEDPRODUCTION is an input and output for supply planning.

NETDEMAND is output for supply planning.

Please help.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I am not sure if you can adjust Net demand like this.

But you can create a new KF, write the rule on this KF and then attach it to the KF where you are now giving input.

Regards,

Sourojit

sourojit_pal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you please provide one information?

Have you declared the value of Frozen Horizon in MDT only or have you got some calculations written with the information present in Frozen Horizon for any of your KFs and then execute the plan?

Regards,

Sourojit